Food is an important part of any celebration in all countries of the world, regardless of culture or religion.On the day of joy don’t fill up your plates heavy, don’t eat heavy and don’t feel heavy. Enjoy your food and taste your food to keep the celebration day even better. These desserts are healthier, tastier and delicious.
Bottle gourd – 1 kg
Milk – ½ cup
Condensed milk – ½ cup.
Ghee – 150 gms.
Cashew nuts – 25 gms
Badam chopped – 25 gms
Pista chopped – 25 gms
Cardamom powder to taste
1. Peel the skin, remove the seed with a soft part and then grate the bottle gourd and keep it aside.
2. Keep a thick bottom pan, pour 2 tsp. Ghee and heat it.
3. Add the chopped nuts and roast till golden brown and keep it aside.
4. Keep the same pan and add the grated bottle gourd.
5. Saute for 5 to 7 mins.
6. Add milk and cover it with the lid, wait till the milk reduces.
7. Then add condensed milk and stir.
8. Add the balance ghee and mix well.
9. Stir for another 5 minutes and add cardamom powder.
10. Add the roasted nuts and serve.