1) Subscription Activation Mail: On payment success, you will receive an email (please do check the spam folder in your mailbox) from We Magazine which will contain your subscription details viz.
1) Start and End Date of yoursubscription
2) Expected delivery date ofyour first magazine
3) Your username and passwordto access the website
2) Delivery of Magazines: Subscription copies will be delivered by courier as soon as the issue is released in the marketplace, however, Rayes Publications will not be responsible for postal or courier delays.
3) Change in Address: In case ofchange of delivery address, the new address must be sent to us at least four tosix weeks prior to issue cover date in order to avoid missed issues.
For example, ifyou are moving in September, your change of address must be received by earlyAugust, otherwise your September issue. will be mailed to your old addressonly.
However thesubscription copies from the October issue will be routed to your new address.
4) Reselling magazines: All ordersare subject to approval. By ordering, you agree not to resell any subscriptionspurchased from this site.
1) Activation of DigitalMagazine: Your digital subscription shall be activated the moment we receiveyour payment confirmation.
2) Subscription ActivationMail: On payment success, you will receive an email (please do check the spamfolder in your mailbox) from Conde Nast India which will contain yoursubscription details.
1) Startand End Date of your subscription.
2) Expecteddelivery date of your gift (if applicable).
3) Yourusername and password to access website/digital magazine.
3) Latest Issues: The latestissue of the digital magazine will be uploaded post the magazine launch datewhich varies every month.
4) Digital Magazine Access:We do not have any app from where you can access your digital magazine. It is aweb-only magazine which can be accessed here post you login with yourcredentials:
Print & Digital Subscriptions
1) Transaction failure but I have been charged: In case of transaction failure from the payment gateway but you have been billed for the same, kindly contact the payment gateway help desk for resolution. In most cases the money is refunded back to the source by the payment gateway itself. Rayes Publications cannot be held responsible for such cases.
2) As a part of the subscription offer, you will be receiving newsletter and marketing email communications pertaining to your subscription or offers from Rayes Publications, unless you specifically indicate your need to unsubscribe to the communication.
3) Rayes Publications has the rightto cancel a subscription any time on its own discretion. You may cancel at any time during your subscription by contacting customer service at the given information, and receive a full refund for all unserved issues.
4) Rayes Publications has the rightto revise the subscription offers any time on its own discretion.
5) Rayes Publications has the rightsto change the terms and conditions any time at its own discretion.
6) All disputes are subject to theexclusive jurisdiction of competent courts and forums in Chennai only.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without We Magazine's prior written consent.